Critical Chain in Project Management
Ok, I am on a role lately in reading. Also finished recently is the book Critical Chain by Eli Goldratt.I have read in the past two other books by him. The Goal and It Is Not Luck.
All books are about management filosofies. However, all books are written as novels and highly readable. In general they contain explanations to the Theory of Constraints (TOC).
The Goal is about improving your throughput by solving bottlenecks.
It Is Not Luck is about the resolution of conflicts and the identification of root causes of a problem.
Critical Chain is about applying the TOC to project management.
All book are very highly recommended. Though if you want to read them all, I do recommend to read them in the order I have read them.

1 Comments:
"f you want to read them all, I do recommend to read them in the order I have read them.
because....?
Post a Comment
<< Home